Friday, October 30, 2009

Best Friend

I met my best friend in Dallas, Texas, in the seventh grade. We were both new to that school, the only difference was that I came from another school in that district, and he came from a different school in St. Louis. When we first met each other (through my friend that came with me from the other school I came from), we really didn't like one another in the beginning. It wasn't until we both made the basketball team in seventh grade that we became friends. We realized we had the same sense of humor. He is always making people laugh. We did not have the same athleticism though. He was the star on the team at 5 foot 10 inches, and me not so much. He also is lean and has dark hair. We became best friends after my mom and I dropped him off at his house a few times. After that, he was practically over at my house every weekend.
He's always playing basketball, one of his goals is to try to get a scholarship into college from it. Most of the time, he acts like a comedian always acting goofy and even annoying some people, he's very gregarious. He really just intimidates them into laughing if his jokes are bad (not me though). Other times though, he's really angry and any comment with barely any annoyance in it can set him off. Unless you know him as well as myself and other friends, it's hard to tell if he's lying, which he does a lot (hint: his voice gets high when he lies. If he's not lying, and you accuse him of it, then he'll yell at you). He could also be described as loquacious and an extrovert.

No comments:

Post a Comment