Friday, November 6, 2009

Life Lesson

I am using a lesson my uncle told me when I was about eight, and he has reminded me of it since. He told me to learn from the mistakes that I've made, and most of all, the mistakes of others. He wanted me to understand and analyze other people's actions and learn what I could from them. I was also encouraged to learn from my own mistakes, because he knows I will mess up no matter how attentive I am of other people throughout life. He wants me, mainly, to run into the least amount of problems I can by watching and learning. Most of what I have gained from him has been from his mishaps in the past , which he doesn't want me to repeat.

His words have helped me along life in many ways, such as, not embarrassing myself during things like games, or more recently, during concerts. I have also improved his words by thinking about what I do before I actually take action so I can prevent future mistakes before they actually occur. I have taken what he tells me and try to make what I can of it by trying to see if it can be used in whatever situation I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment